Dawn M. Orso
26 November 2006
Annapolis, M.D. – [November 26, 2006] – The Junior League of Annapolis, Inc. is pleased to announce its Community Advisory Board Members for 2006-2007, which convened for the first time this fall. Members include:
• Mr. Gary Amoth, Owner, Hard Bean Coffee and Booksellers
• Mr. Chris Comer, Director of Government and Community Affairs, Comcast Cable Communications
• Ms. Rhonda Pindell-Charles, Anne Arundel County Public Schools Liaison Specialist
• Mr. Jeff Franklin, Owner, Be Beep Toys
• Mr. Jason Groves, Assistant Vice President, Verizon, Inc.
• Ms. Lynn Grap, Anne Arundel County Public Schools
• Ms. Nikki Karl, President, National Ovarian Cancer Coalition of Maryland
• Ms. Karen London, Women’s Health Education Coordinator, Anne Arundel Medical Center
• Ms. Hydee Schaller, Director, Mitchell Gallery, St. John’s College
• Ms. Mary Schumaker, President, Centro de Ayuda
• Ms. Pat Troy, President, Bay Media, Inc.
The Junior League of Annapolis Community Advisory Board is a collaborative effort designed to assist in assessing the impact that the women’s volunteer organization currently has in serving the needs of Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. The Junior League of Annapolis is honored to have these distinguished Members of the Community accept the invitation to serve on its Community Advisory Board for this coming year.