This coffee table-style cookbook highlights annual events and traditions around the Annapolis area, celebrating the Chesapeake’s rich maritime history with 13 featured party menus and 200 recipe and beautiful color photos throughout.
An elegant, full-color spiral bound cookbook compiled and triple-tested in Junior League tradition. The easy-to-read divider pages delight readers with narratives of history, charm, and memories that have attracted visitors to Annapolis for over 300 years.
Features an excellent mix of gourmet and everyday recipes, with special menus curated to celebrate regional life on the Chesapeake Bay. Enjoy a provisioning guide for boating, camping, vacationing, as well as a guide to Maryland Crabs!
Where to purchase?
Our cookbooks are available for sale online, or at any of these local Annapolis retailers:
- A.L. Goodies–112 Main Street #3
- Annapolis Bookstore–35 Maryland Avenue
- Anne Arundel Medical Center Gift Shop–2001 Medical Parkway
- Annebeth’s–46 Maryland Avenue
- The Cottage–568E Ritchie Highway, Severna Park
- Historic Annapolis Foundation–18 Pinkney Street #1
- Historic Annapolis Museum & Store–99 Main Street
- Maritime Auto Wash–2473 Solomons Island Road
- Troika Gallery–9 S. Harrison Street, Easton
- Two Friends–351 Dubois Road
- United States Naval Academy Gift Shop–52 King George Street
- Whimsicality–1350 Cape St. Claire Road
Interested in a establishing a wholesale account to sell our popular cookbooks? Contact us to learn more!