This scrumptious appetizer is similar to the traditional broccoli salad that everyone knows and loves, but is chopped more finely and served with a cracker–very yummy!
Cookbook: Of Tide & Thyme
Serving: Yields 3 cups
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Cooking & Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Bunches Fresh Broccoli, finely chopped, excluding stems
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 lb Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Vinegar (we used Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Start by mixing the broccoli, cheese, bacon and onion in serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. This mixture should be sweet, adjust with more sugar if not sweet.
- Pour sauce over broccoli mixture and lightly toss.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!