Recipe: Broccoli Cheese Dip
Planning a football party this weekend? Why not serve up this delicious recipe for Broccoli Cheese Dip from one of our very own Junior League of Annapolis, Inc. cookbooks!
This scrumptious appetizer is similar to the traditional broccoli salad that everyone knows and loves, but is chopped more finely and served with a cracker–very yummy!
Cookbook: Of Tide & Thyme
Serving: Yields 3 cups
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Cooking & Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Bunches Fresh Broccoli, finely chopped, excluding stems
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 lb Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Vinegar (we used Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Start by mixing the broccoli, cheese, bacon and onion in serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. This mixture should be sweet, adjust with more sugar if not sweet.
- Pour sauce over broccoli mixture and lightly toss.
- Serve with crackers and enjoy!
Purchase your own copy of Of Tide & Thyme. View the full list of Junior League of Annapolis, Inc. cookbooks and items for sale.