In honor of tonight’s GMM, here are a few thoughts on ensuring a successful November GMM experience and what you can do to help our beloved Junior League of Annapolis through your participation and attendance!
10 Ways to Ensure a Successful GMM Experience
- Register online to ensure a smooth check-in process. View all JLA events here.
- Attend the Cookbook Open House, beginning at 6 pm tonight.
- Bring non-perishable food for Sarah’s House.
- Participate in the COPR Coat Drive and earn CI credit hours for each coat donated.
- Purchase a magnetic name badge via Internal Communications. Today’s the last day!
- Bring a pen or pencil and take vigilant notes on staying active with JLA!
- Bring cash to donate for wine consumed!
- Look adorable so that External Communications can take super cute photos for future JLA publicity efforts.
- Check-in at the Junior League office on Foursquare and/or Facebook!
- Introduce yourself to at least three fellow Junior League members that you do not know!